A sentence using the word tenacious. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tenacious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tenacious.
- But the golden flower within the crown of spikes seemed to her tenacious spirit all the fairer and more desirable. (8)
- Each of its generations occupied nearly twice as long as those of less tenacious men. (8)
- Even her tenacious sentiment concerning his white uniform was clouded. (10)
- Her affections were not acute, nor was her mind tenacious. (4)
- His deep love for him had well-nigh shaken loose from wounded pride and more tenacious vanity. (10)
- In spite of his feverish, tenacious energy, in spite of his ironic humour, there was something of the woman in him! (8)
- Memories, feelings, which she had thought quite dead, revived within her, painful, sullen, tenacious. (8)
- Such embryos are not tenacious of existence, and when destroyed they are succulent food for a space to the moody grief I am describing. (10)
- That was when he was in frocks, and still the tenacious fellow could not bear to hear his uncle spoken ill of. (10)
- The tyrant-ridden, reticent, tenacious creature had thoroughly wedded her in mind; her view of things had a throne beside his own, even in their differences. (10)
- They were not dealing with a Forsyte, reasonably tenacious of his purpose. (8)
- This new generation mocked at anything solid and tenacious. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tenacious. Perhaps also see a sentence for triumph and ways to use teeth in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tenacious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.