Sentences for tenacity. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tenacity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tenacity.
- And Soames, in his stealthy tenacity, laid his plans. (8)
- And a kind of bitterness at the tenacity of his own admiration welled up in him. (8)
- And the greatest spinner of all, his own tenacity, for ever wrapping its cocoon of threads round any clear way out. (8)
- But is not hypocrisy just a product of tenacity, which is again the lower part of courage? (8)
- But the fellow has the tenacity of one of the old Devon mastiffs, too. (8)
- He read much, slowly, but with conscientious tenacity, poetry, history, and works on philosophy, religion, and social matters. (8)
- He was a tallish, thin man, with a dust-coloured face, and a dead, clerical air, which somehow suggested at once feebleness and tenacity. (9)
- His very stillness, the way he conserved every little scrap of energy, showed the tenacity with which he was fighting. (8)
- So one may see bulldogs, those amiable animals, suddenly disclose their tenacity. (8)
- Soames was startled, but she had underrated his caution and tenacity. (8)
- The quiet tenacity with which he had converted a mediocre talent into something really individual was disclosed by these researches. (8)
- Unsettled in all else, his understanding clung to one conviction with the tenacity of a wrecked intellect. (1)
- With Forsyte tenacity Winifred quested for perfection. (8)
- With the decease of her husband the family tenacity, the family matter-of-factness, had gone sterile within her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tenacity. Perhaps also see a sentence for tallents and ways to use tension in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tenacity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.