Sentences using the word terminus. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use terminus in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for terminus.
- At the terminus his services were refused, and rather crestfallen, with his hat raised, he watched her walk away. (8)
- He paid the money, dying sour; a splendid example of energy on the road, a forbidding one at the terminus. (10)
- My belief is that the fellows who give credit have spies about at every railway terminus in the kingdom. (10)
- Presently he compared his watch and the terminus clock. (10)
- Two carriages and a cab conveyed the excursionists, as they merrily called themselves, to the terminus. (10)
- We appointed to meet two hours after reaching the terminus. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for terminus. Perhaps also see a sentence for threatens and ways to use terrify in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use terminus in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.