How do you use terrific in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use terrific in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for terrific.
- Another minute before the terrific racket of the drum-fire should become the curtain-fire, which would advance before them. (8)
- But a terrific uproar over the field proclaimed the popular dissatisfaction. (10)
- He admitted that he was frightened, and incapable of speech, at the apparition of the tall, terrific woman. (10)
- He tracked her sorrowfulness to the want of money; and another of his terrific vague struggles with the money-demon set in. (10)
- If he did not mistake, Leila Lynch had always had a terrific time. (8)
- Lord Feltre oiled them, damned them, kindled them to a terrific expiatory blaze, and extinguishingly salved and wafted aloft the released essence of them. (10)
- The energy of this wretch is terrific. (10)
- The line of blue staggered and gave way; in those two terrific volleys it seemed to have quite poured out its spirit. (7)
- The storm still raged, and various were the noises, more terrific even than the wind, which struck at intervals on her startled ear. (4)
- What resounding and terrific blows he was dealing! (8)
- When the last convulsions come they are not terrific; the frame has been weakened for dissolution; love dies like natural decay. (10)
- Whether Consols were going up or not, London had become a terrific property. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for terrific. Perhaps also see a sentence for thyme and ways to use tell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use terrific in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.