Terrifying in sentence. English majors, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use terrifying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for terrifying.
- And it was terrifying to feel that his daughter was divested of that safeguard. (8)
- His eyes, wild and restless, had in them something more terrifying than his apparently superhuman strength. (1)
- In the light of this new certainty, it was terrifying. (8)
- Looking forward, I beheld a truly terrifying spectacle. (7)
- Not till now had she understood between what terrifying forces she was balancing. (8)
- Of what might be occurring there conjecture gave a terrifying report. (7)
- There was something terrifying in this inexorable silence, in the impossibility of getting at her. (8)
- This sudden thought of death to one for whom life was joy, who had never even seen the Great Stillness, was very terrifying. (8)
- To hear their voices brought back the touch of this world of everyday which had no part or lot in the terrifying powers within her. (8)
- What a weird and terrifying interest! (8)
- What had happened in her was too violent, too sweet, too terrifying. (8)
- What was it that was so terrifying? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for terrifying. Perhaps also see a sentence for tenant and ways to use tea in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use terrifying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.