A sentence using the word thackeray. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use thackeray in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thackeray.
- But he will always be pressing forward, and Thackeray restrained him as much as could be done, in the manner of a good-humoured constable. (10)
- Charges of cynicism are common against all satirists, Thackeray had to bear with them. (10)
- Dickens, he said, was for the million, and Thackeray was for the upper ten thousand. (9)
- Thackeray may have appeared cynical to the devout by keeping him from a station in the pulpit among congregations of the many convicted sinners. (10)
- There is certainly a property in Thackeray that somehow flatters the reader into the belief that he is better than other people. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thackeray. Perhaps also see a sentence for triumphed and ways to use the in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thackeray in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.