Thames example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use thames in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thames.
- A lovely stream, your river Thames, so calm and broad; it is like the spirit of your people. (8)
- Ah, yes, punts a Thames waterman. (10)
- Beauchamp, on the Upper Thames, and they agreed that he shone to great advantage in her society. (10)
- She had given him a peaceable two days on the Upper Thames, in an atmosphere of plain good sense and just-mindedness. (10)
- Thames played round them on his pastoral pipes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thames. Perhaps also see a sentence for theory and ways to use thistledown in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thames in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "thanes sentences for words", visited this page.