Sentences with theatres in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use theatres in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for theatres.
- A list of theatres, concerts, operas confronted her in the next window, together with the effigies of prominent artistes. (8)
- Double had no moral hostility toward theatres. (10)
- From that time he scarcely ever left their house, except to accompany them into society, or to the theatres. (6)
- George had promised to look after her, and take her round the theatres. (8)
- He knew actors and actresses, and managers of theatres, and mighty men in letters. (10)
- It appeared that there were farces at several of the theatres. (10)
- It was the moment of suspense in Piccadilly; the tide had flowed up to the theatres, and had not yet begun to ebb. (8)
- Kenton professed not to know much about the New York theatres, and then Bittridge guessed he must get the clerk to tell him. (9)
- The day passed most pleasantly away; the morning in bustle and shopping, and the evening at one of the theatres. (4)
- Theatres, rides, pleasure-drives, even such houses as she saw standing open to her had been shunned. (10)
- When the skating was not good in Central Park he spent most of his afternoons and evenings at the vaudeville theatres. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for theatres. Perhaps also see a sentence for tongues and ways to use thorn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use theatres in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.