Sentences for theatrical. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use theatrical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for theatrical.
- Clairon with sneers and jests for the theatrical style which the actress could not outlive. (9)
- She had come out of her stupefaction, and she wore no theatrical looks of cheerfulness. (10)
- The pathos appears false and strained; the humor largely horseplay; the character theatrical; the joviality pumped; the psychology commonplace; the sociology alone funny. (9)
- The picture was intensely dramatic, but in no degree theatrical. (1)
- Treacherous, she had not proved theatrical. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for theatrical. Perhaps also see a sentence for tallents and ways to use theatre in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use theatrical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.