Use the word threaten in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use threaten in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for threaten.
- A period of entire harmony and tenderness followed the episode which seemed to threaten the lovers with the loss of each other. (9)
- Around the office and along to the street of the cottages crowds were chattering, gesticulating; Ines fancied the foreign jabberers inclined to threaten. (10)
- He would tax her with it; threaten to divorce her! (8)
- The gentlemen had only to threaten Farmer Eccles, to make him side with his son, right or wrong. (10)
- The right wing of my own regiment was thrown slightly backward to threaten the flank of the assault. (7)
- What one may really fancy is, that the woman did but threaten. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for threaten. Perhaps also see a sentence for trench and ways to use thirty-five in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use threaten in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.