A sentence for the word threatens. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use threatens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for threatens.
- For in this country we have pushed the doctrine of free speech to a limit which threatens the noble virtue of patriotism. (8)
- It threatens the view from your windies. (8)
- It sings double things to the heart of knighthood; lures, and warns us; woos, and threatens. (10)
- No such fear threatens the publisher, who displays his wares to one man at a time. (8)
- Now Ale, which is to Beef what Eve was to Adam, threatens to take possession of the field. (10)
- She threatens to be just as devoted, just as simple, as he. (10)
- They say it threatens rain, if it begins one. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for threatens. Perhaps also see a sentence for transport and ways to use threshold in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use threatens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.