Use the word thwart in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use thwart in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for thwart.
- Almost better would it be, she thought, that circumstance should thwart him and kindle his own demon element. (10)
- Arabella took the doctor aside to ask him, if in a hypothetical instance, it would really be dangerous to thwart or irritate her father. (10)
- As she became sacreder and doubly precious to him, the less would he venture to thwart her, though he should think her mad. (10)
- Did he attempt to thwart you? (10)
- Jane pitied, she could not interpose to thwart his act of resignation. (10)
- She and her husband plot, and I plot to thwart them. (10)
- She should not leave it to his imagination to conceive that in the end the blind may awaken to thwart him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for thwart. Perhaps also see a sentence for tremor and ways to use thereof in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use thwart in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.