Tides example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use tides in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tides.
- A princess drew them as the moon the tides. (10)
- His senses were all alert, his breath was suspended, his blood had stilled its tides as if to assist the silence. (1)
- Is he working double tides to finish his magnum opus? (8)
- It perches you on a rock; but the swimmer in politics knows what draws the tides. (10)
- Lavender maintained its steady flow, rising and falling with the tides of his pain and his feelings. (8)
- Oratory will not work against the stream, or on languid tides. (10)
- Time counts the tides, you know. (10)
- Werner knotted his stringy brows, and seemed torn to pieces with the different pulling tides of his wrath. (10)
- Working double tides, with luck and good weather, the farmers and their families might perhaps save half of the hay. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tides. Perhaps also see a sentence for terminus and ways to use time in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tides in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.