Timber in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use timber in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for timber.
- But he could not get it from under the heavy timber athwart his chest, nor move it outward more than six inches at the elbow. (1)
- Far in the rear, Vittoria and Laura heard the cannon-shots; a sullen dull sound, as of a mallet striking upon rotten timber. (10)
- For if the oak is to become a stately tree, we must provide against the crowding of timber. (10)
- If a squall upsets my ship, is she an accidental residue of spars and timber and old iron? (10)
- It is not ugly, you see, at this end; there is some fine timber, but the situation of the house is dreadful. (4)
- Opposition to him, was comparable to the stand of blocks of timber before flame. (10)
- There is little timber except pines, and the greater part of the country lies in moorland pasture. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for timber. Perhaps also see a sentence for thirst and ways to use titian in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use timber in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.