Sentences using the word timbers. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use timbers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for timbers.
- He casts his eyes curiously upon the ruin and sees a dead body half buried in boards and timbers. (1)
- He was sitting on one of the timbers beside his cottage, and smoking with an air of friendly calm. (9)
- Here in this confusion of timbers and boards is the sole universe. (1)
- In the presence of the irresistible the conventional is a crazy structure swept away with very little creaking of its timbers on the flood. (10)
- Peyton Farquhar was dead; his body, with a broken neck, swung gently from side to side beneath the timbers of the Owl Creek bridge. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for timbers. Perhaps also see a sentence for three-and-twenty and ways to use tingle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use timbers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.