A sentence for the word tin. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tin.
- A bed, washstand, cupboard, tin trunk, two chairs, and a small rug were all the furniture. (8)
- I opened a tin of Bologna sausage, and broke a cake of chocolate, and that was all I had to eat. (2)
- My tin was standing by me half full of water. (2)
- The tin trunk was scented with dry fragments of some herb, the history of which in that trunk man knoweth not…. (8)
- The tramp-woman lent us a tin mug, and round it went. (10)
- Then, sitting down on the brown tin trunk, she picked the bundle of notes off the floor. (8)
- There were mashed turnips, with a glazed surface, like the bright bottom of a tin pan. (10)
- Who would think of minding wearing a tin plate? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tin. Perhaps also see a sentence for transports and ways to use tickling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.