Examples of tinge sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tinge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tinge.
- A red-shaded lamp cast a mellow tinge over the grey frock, over one reddish cheek and one white shoulder. (8)
- He was too pale, a greyish tinge all over his face; he poured out water, and began feverishly washing. (8)
- If she laughed, the tinge of mourning lent her laughter new charms. (10)
- It fell upon their faces, touching their whiteness with a ruddy tinge, accentuating the stains with which so many of them were freaked and maculated. (1)
- The froth that ran from them had a tinge of blood. (1)
- The moonlight cast a greyish tinge over his figure, hunched against the staircase wall. (8)
- The old fellow was wiping his brow with a large handkerchief, whose brilliant colour supplied a sudden festive tinge to the proceedings. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tinge. Perhaps also see a sentence for tower and ways to use tirade in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tinge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.