Use the word stain in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use stain in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for stain.
- Beauchamp urged the counter-argument of the stain on the family honour. (10)
- Behind lay scattered some small faint-winkling stars on sapphire fields, and a stain of yellow light was in a breach of one wall. (10)
- Coldly she had the knowledge that the considerate withholding of it helped her spirit to escape a stain. (10)
- Damages, and a stain on his c-character. (8)
- For is it, can it be proper for you to stain the silvery whiteness of your skin by plunging headlong into yonder pitch-bath? (10)
- His head was streaming with blood, and the stain was on his neck and chest. (10)
- In vain Edward asked himself why he had been such an idiot as to stain his hands with the affair at all. (10)
- She had set him on fire; he conceived a method for trampling the remaining sparks and erasing stain and scars; that was all. (10)
- The truth is, they have taken a stain from the life they lead, and are troubled puddles, incapable of clear reflection. (10)
- When he saw her face the stain of tears was there. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for stain. Perhaps also see a sentence for strongest and ways to use straws in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use stain in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.