Sentences with tolerate in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tolerate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tolerate.
- Country people are not inclined to tolerate the display of a passion for anything. (10)
- Everybody, interested or not, has to make up his mind whether to tolerate me as soon as he hears what I am. (9)
- I can imagine, that before she had seen any body superior, she might tolerate him. (4)
- If there was one thing a man could not tolerate, it was dictation! (8)
- No one who aspires to the honourable office of leading another by the nose can tolerate a party in his ambition. (10)
- No whisper of divorce did she tolerate. (10)
- Society will never tolerate one who is familiar with boors. (10)
- Some excellent and noble natures cannot tolerate disease, and are mystified by its ebullitions. (10)
- With something to look forward to she could afford to tolerate and respond. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tolerate. Perhaps also see a sentence for tongues and ways to use tolerance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tolerate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.