Tracy in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use tracy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tracy.
- He encouraged Tracy Runningbrook to praise the face of which she had hitherto thought shyly. (10)
- It pained her now that Tracy should not be coming. (10)
- Pericles; and when Tracy Runningbrook sat down by her, a perfect little carol of chatter sprang up between them. (10)
- Pole was talking to Tracy Runningbrook at the gate. (10)
- Powys, Tracy, and Arabella kept the wheel of a dazzling run of small-talk, throwing intermittent sparks. (10)
- Tracy felt a sudden grasp of his arm. (10)
- Tracy flew leaping to one of the great houses where he was tame cat. (10)
- Tracy had no knowledge of the object of the expedition. (10)
- Tracy had no time to reply. (10)
- Tracy is with us; and we never did a wiser thing than when we decided to patronize poets. (10)
- Tracy praised either impartially, and was indifferent between them, he told her. (10)
- Tracy, Georgiana, Merthyr, and Emilia were in the carriage, well muffled up, with one window open to the white mist. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tracy. Perhaps also see a sentence for thirst and ways to use tramp in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tracy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.