A sentence for the word trail. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use trail in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trail.
- A trail went up there to the top, and he struck into it, going at a great pace. (8)
- An officer sat on the trail of one of the guns, smoking a cigar. (1)
- Arriving at the mill, she made no pretense of stopping, but turned into a trail leading through a field of stubble toward a creek. (1)
- But I am getting a long way off the trail. (7)
- By this trail I was returning one evening later than usual. (1)
- Crossing by a rustic bridge we continued on the trail, which now led uphill to one of the most picturesque spots in the country. (1)
- Down at her right hand, bordering a water, stood a sallow, a dead tree, channelled inside with the brown trail of a goat-moth. (10)
- If she had even an outside chance, she would trail her pride, drag it through the mud, through thorns! (8)
- Never should reputation of woman trail a scent! (10)
- Smith at the foot of the Big-Horn Mountains the road became a buffalo trail and was lost in the weeds. (7)
- Suddenly his nose went up from its imagined trail, and he came rushing at our legs. (8)
- Then one of them slipped into an inner room, leaving behind her a powerful trail of eucalyptus. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trail. Perhaps also see a sentence for transports and ways to use trip in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trail in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.