Use the word tranquillity in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tranquillity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tranquillity.
- Breen, in her turn, with unbroken tranquillity. (9)
- Edmund could not help noticing their apparently deep tranquillity. (4)
- I hope and pray she may find comfort and tranquillity out there. (8)
- It is strange how this tranquillity of night, that seems so final, is inhabited, if one keeps still enough. (8)
- Miss Bates was out, which accounted for the previous tranquillity. (4)
- Pendyce something of her tranquillity. (8)
- The evening wore away with no abatement of this soothing politeness; and her spirits were gradually raised to a modest tranquillity. (4)
- The exhaustion ensuing we named tranquillity, and hoped that it would bear fruit. (10)
- The frozen tranquillity of that body! (8)
- The strained expression on his face passed, a curious white tranquillity took its place. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tranquillity. Perhaps also see a sentence for treffry and ways to use tragical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tranquillity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.