Tranquilly example sentences. Students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use tranquilly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tranquilly.
- Adding sat near them tranquilly enjoying her son. (9)
- As the general dashed up he rose and tranquilly saluted. (1)
- Now, however, they are sure to call me; so I may sleep tranquilly till then. (6)
- Suddenly the man whom they had thought dead raised his head and gazed tranquilly into their faces. (1)
- The old horse followed tranquilly enough, but as he had done nothing to deserve his misfortune, neither did he feel any gratitude towards his deliverer. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tranquilly. Perhaps also see a sentence for terror and ways to use trick in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tranquilly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.