Transition used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use transition in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for transition.
- He was at first amazed by the sudden exquisite transition. (10)
- Many, no doubt, made the easy and natural transition from soldiering to assassination by insensible degrees, unconscious of the moral difference, such as it is. (7)
- That was a period of ferment and transition with me, a kind of long awakening to the home truths of social existence and national character. (8)
- The transition to silence was so extraordinary and abrupt, that she called to her chasseur to know the meaning of it. (10)
- The abrupt transition had drawn her eyes to his. (10)
- There is no transition period. (1)
- This transition from a state of intensest rapture to the depths of pain alarmed her. (10)
- With all the eagerness which such a transition gives, Emma resolved to be out of doors as soon as possible. (4)
- Yet he has to be somewhere, poor fellow, and I think that he will do well to regard himself as in a transition state. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for transition. Perhaps also see a sentence for tourguenief and ways to use trains in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use transition in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.