Examples of variation sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use variation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for variation.
- But soon she was undergoing a variation of sentiment. (10)
- He laughed: the reason for the variation of exercise was conclusive. (10)
- She blushed, and Jane blushed; but the cheeks of the two who caused their confusion suffered no variation of colour. (4)
- She endeavoured to account for this variation of mood. (10)
- She seized another sheet, and saw the same articles with little variation; a third, a fourth, and a fifth presented nothing new. (4)
- Sowerby presented the risen morning to them, with encomiums, after they had been observing every variation in it. (10)
- There is no variation. (10)
- With the swift variation of her aspect at times, her tone changed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for variation. Perhaps also see a sentence for vindicate and ways to use valued in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use variation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.