Transparently example sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use transparently in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for transparently.
- And who steps beside her, transparently fascinated, with visage at three-quarters to the rays within her bonnet? (10)
- One was transparently from Janet, a provoking counterstroke of mine to her; but when I opened the other my heart began beating. (10)
- Probably she went to work transparently, after the insular fashion of opening a spiritual mystery with the lancet. (10)
- Sometimes he would indulge me transparently in a political controversy, confessing that my dialectical dexterity went far to make a Radical of him. (10)
- There was transparently some secret not confided to her friend. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for transparently. Perhaps also see a sentence for that and ways to use trying in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use transparently in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.