Examples of trap sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use trap in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trap.
- Edward Buxley was simply caught in a trap: He had the folly to imagine that by laughing he released himself. (10)
- For you shut your eyes; you rush into the trap blindfolded. (10)
- Her first blank despair at sight of the trap she had fallen into, was clearing before her natural high courage. (10)
- His plans are known; a trap is set for him. (10)
- His pulse was as regular, his nerves were as steady as if he were trying to trap a sparrow. (1)
- Mallard had been struck by the neat little trap of an impudent new and lower-priced journal, which had a reputation to gain. (10)
- See Empson yourself; he will put my stepper Mab to the light trap; no delay. (10)
- She did everything she could to trap you into it. (9)
- She felt intuitively the trap in his voice. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trap. Perhaps also see a sentence for tower and ways to use treaty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trap in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.