Use tread in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use tread in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tread.
- And tell your father from me that if I ever see you at the inn again I shall tread on his toes hard. (8)
- In half an hour I shall have forgotten the tread of English earth. (10)
- Miss Crawford, herself, Edmund; but it was dangerous, perhaps, to tread such ground. (4)
- Now they seemed very favourable, for they offered me an upward path to tread. (10)
- Scarcely was this, the work of a second, accomplished, when the heavy tread of my pursuer resounded on the floor. (6)
- The tread of footsteps on the creaking stairs broke it. (8)
- The grooms of a well-appointed circus tread the streets with a better presence. (2)
- The nature of the art was hinted, with the delicacy of dainty feet which have to tread in mire to get to safety. (10)
- They rush in where angels fear to tread. (8)
- Voices and a heavy tread were heard. (8)
- We must tread gently. (8)
- When you are gone, I could fall upon the grass you tread upon, and kiss it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tread. Perhaps also see a sentence for tearless and ways to use trickling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tread in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.