Sentences with treasures in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use treasures in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for treasures.
- And she has her little treasures hoarded there. (10)
- Have I not often informed her myself that a flower from her hand means more than treasures from the hands of others. (10)
- He mounted, slow and icy, to his picture gallery, and paced among his treasures. (8)
- Pericles unrolled the list of her rejected treasures, her bosom heaved without a regret. (10)
- The minds of the readers of journals were now directed to think of the hoarded treasures of this favoured country. (10)
- The peep at our treasures to regain composure had, we fear, given the foreigner glimpses, and whetted the appetite of our masses. (10)
- What country had anything like our treasures to defend? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for treasures. Perhaps also see a sentence for toneless and ways to use trumpet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use treasures in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.