Sentences with troopers in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use troopers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for troopers.
- The policemen keeping the people, in line behind the ropes which restrained them trembled with eagerness; the faces of some of the troopers twitched. (9)
- Their greeting was disturbed by the rushing up of half-a-dozen troopers. (10)
- These very troopers swore to it; but they could not swear to Wilfrid, and white umbrellas were not absolutely uncommon. (10)
- They beheld the riding forth of troopers and a knot of officers hotly conversing together. (10)
- To her amazement, she saw the carriage surrounded by Austrian troopers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for troopers. Perhaps also see a sentence for toneless and ways to use trumpet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use troopers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.