A sentence for the word troop. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use troop in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for troop.
- At sight of Margarita, the troop gave a shout. (10)
- Barto undertook to lead a troop against the Buon Consiglio barracks, while Angelo and Rinaldo cleared the ramparts. (10)
- For indeed I have had such experience at home, that I would sooner meet many wild animals than a troop of healthy urchins. (2)
- Her troop of enemies was of her summoning. (10)
- His genial nod and laugh and word of commendation to his troop persuade us oddly, we know not how, of provision to come. (10)
- If I see a ballet, my troop of short skirts must not go stepping like pavement policemen. (10)
- It was in the order of things that the great Mel should be borne to his final resting-place by a troop of creditors. (10)
- Next, we see the standard of Great Britain furled; next, unfurled and borne by a troop of shadows to the sentrybox. (10)
- One of the troop was not long in discerning the young beauty. (10)
- They say that through the minds of drowning men troop ghosts of past experience. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for troop. Perhaps also see a sentence for tree and ways to use triumphantly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use troop in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.