Use the word battery in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use battery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for battery.
- Air-sucker, blood-pump, cooking machinery, and a battery of trained instincts, aptitudes, fill up their vacuum. (10)
- For a moment General Cameron and the commander of the battery sat in their saddles, looking at each other in silence. (1)
- He had connected a battery with a train of gunpowder, shattering a window-frame and unsettling some bricks. (10)
- He may be compared to one to whom, in an electric circle, it is given to carry the battery. (10)
- She comes out in blazing armour if you unmask a battery. (10)
- The incident was a trifle marred by one of them unhorsing another officer of the battery, whom we propped against a tree and left. (7)
- The terrible sugariness which poured into him worked like venom to cause an encounter and a wrestling: his battery of jaws expressed it. (10)
- These achieved, he was to place his battery in position, and win the heart and hand of an heiress. (10)
- We have charged great guns together, but a family arrangement is something different from a hostile battery. (10)
- Weisspriess did not refrain from declaring on the way that he would rather charge against a battery. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for battery. Perhaps also see a sentence for bridle and ways to use barricade in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use battery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.