Sentences using the word throng. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use throng in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for throng.
- He stood in the centre of the throng surrounding him to buzz about some recent pamphlet. (10)
- In here the atmosphere was stifling from the fumes emanating from the throng of people, the wine, and the food. (5)
- Numbers now throng the deck who have never made their appearance before. (6)
- Perhaps it was a solemn farce enacted by pranking existences that throng the shadows lying along the border of another world. (1)
- Still in the midst of the Conley throng, apparently pooh-poohing something, to judge by the twist of his mouth. (10)
- The crowd, closing in behind it, hailed his troubled face with cries that were taken up by the throng on the sidewalks. (9)
- The night had charmed away the blue and yellow facts, and breathed down into that throng the spirit of emotion. (8)
- This little discovery had sufficed to transfigure, as it were, the rest of the day, and awaken a throng of new hopes and questions. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for throng. Perhaps also see a sentence for triumphantly and ways to use thinker in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use throng in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.