Use crew in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use crew in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for crew.
- A more demented crew never drifted to the rear of broken battalions. (7)
- A shambling, shoddy crew, this crowd of shoppers and labor demonstrators! (8)
- Half the crew were on the broad grin. (10)
- He tried to rouse the crew. (10)
- I knew how it would be with that crew of his some day or other. (10)
- Nor was it till the cock crew that one adequate to this final occasion occurred to him. (8)
- The crew of the farm is only five all told, but to-day they are fifteen, and none strangers, save the owners of the travelling thresher. (8)
- The cook and his crew were loyal to their master, but, for the love of their Art, they sent him notice. (10)
- The steamer was now lying by for the small boats she had sent out to pick up the crew of the sunken vessel. (9)
- These, exploding as they strike, stifle the captain and crew with an intolerable odor. (7)
- You enlist among the crew below as one of our tempters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for crew. Perhaps also see a sentence for catkin and ways to use crept in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use crew in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.