Sentence with word mob. College students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use mob in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mob.
- All the same, I am tormented by a mob of little matters which bring me not sufficient to support my life. (8)
- Allen, he repaired directly to the card-room, and left them to enjoy a mob by themselves. (4)
- And have it said that a mob of newspapers have hounded me to it. (8)
- Courtier, I suffer purgatory from the thought that I shall scrape in by the votes of the mob. (8)
- Gower brought her news that the dog had been killed; Martha and her precious burden were outside, a mob of men, too. (10)
- He remembered there had been a mob in the late eighties, when he was at Brighton; they had smashed things and made speeches. (8)
- He will not wait for the mob at his heels, I am certain. (10)
- In truth he would rather have faced a hostile mob than his favourite daughter in such circumstances. (8)
- Men are very simple creatures; and Mob is just conglomerate essence of simple men. (8)
- Sir Lukin complained of the mob at his elbows. (10)
- The slight, steel-coloured figure with steel-coloured hair, was more arresting in its immobility than all the vociferations and gestures of the mob. (8)
- The soldiery not only accepted the challenge of the mob, but assumed the offensive. (10)
- They have done service enough to despise the envious mob. (10)
- To their summons, the archpriest made answer like a stout old persecutor, and bade his garrison fire upon the mob. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mob. Perhaps also see a sentence for molly and ways to use modestine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mob in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.