Use troubling in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use troubling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for troubling.
- But what was the use of troubling? (8)
- His thoughts went off at a tangent to a certain issue troubling his legal conscience. (8)
- I apologized yesterday for troubling him so often for stamps, and said that I supposed he was much more bothered in the season. (9)
- Is my hair troubling you? (9)
- It all seemed somehow different, more serious and troubling, in this strange bed, of this strange room, that was to be so permanent. (8)
- It was that troubling me when I saw you the other day. (8)
- Jonathan shook his hand heartily, without troubling himself about any inquiries. (10)
- Perhaps the heaviest matter troubling it is that in which I was least wilfully guilty. (10)
- The vagrants tramped along the highway, one after another, without troubling themselves about the dying ropedancer. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for troubling. Perhaps also see a sentence for teaches and ways to use trench in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use troubling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.