Sentences with troublesome. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use troublesome in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for troublesome.
- Gilbert Addicote, might hope that the troublesome parishioner whom he did not often number among his congregation would grant him a term of repose. (10)
- I hope he has not put any troublesome ideas into his head. (9)
- I like him on the whole very well; he is clever and has a good deal to say, but he is sometimes impertinent and troublesome. (4)
- I really am a most troublesome companion to you both, but I hope I am not often so ill-equipped. (4)
- If he married a troublesome widow, his pamphlet on Suttee would be out within the year. (10)
- It is the being a man as well which is so troublesome. (8)
- It was very strange that he should come to Longbourn instead of to Lucas Lodge; it was also very inconvenient and exceedingly troublesome. (4)
- No troublesome publicity and tedious postponement for the purpose of appeal mar its efficiency. (8)
- Nor did he wish for those troublesome appendages of success. (10)
- Sarcastic reports of the troublesome questioner represented him applying to a nymph of the country for enlightenment. (10)
- Which brings us again, after this long way about, to Jane Austen and her novels, and that troublesome question about them. (9)
- You are extremely troublesome. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for troublesome. Perhaps also see a sentence for titled and ways to use tribunal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use troublesome in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.