Vexatious sentence example. Those in an MBA program, professors, and readers might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use vexatious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for vexatious.
- A thousand vexatious thoughts would recur. (4)
- And certainly the hearing of naughty stories of us by the light of a grievous and vexatious instance of our misconduct must produce an impression. (10)
- But how is it possible to keep the Commandments if you have a vexatious wife? (10)
- Evidently she consented to the recurrence of a vexatious dissension for the enjoyment of having him with her hourly. (10)
- He had always shunned the closer yoke with a woman because of these vexatious dissensions. (10)
- His flattering impatience was vexatious. (10)
- The conduct of the tender Italian dames was vexatious. (10)
- The revelation was vexatious; he arose, pushed away the chair with his foot and strode to the centre of the room. (1)
- The sight moved him with a kind of pathos, but he felt the result hindering and vexatious. (9)
- They are regarded as petty concessions, insufficient and vexatious. (10)
- Yates must have been irksome; but of him, trifling and confident, idle and expensive, it was every way vexatious. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for vexatious. Perhaps also see a sentence for volcano and ways to use veteran in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use vexatious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.