Worrying sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use worrying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for worrying.
- All this has been very worrying. (8)
- And with that happy thought he became serene, and wondered what he had been worrying about so fearfully. (8)
- He lay awake half the night worrying over this dilemma. (8)
- I could have taken to him myself, and not dreaded a worrying. (10)
- I told Nell not to keep worrying her about her frock, and this is the result. (8)
- In some way he was worrying her. (10)
- It was no good worrying; he would go and make it up presently. (8)
- Men who lived for ideas were, in fact, to one for whom facts sufficed always a little worrying! (8)
- She answered that she was worrying about all those people, and trying to work out their problem for them. (9)
- What was I worrying about? (9)
- What was this life they all lived but a ceaseless worrying over what was to come? (8)
- Why was the man worrying her? (10)
- You come worrying me about a thing like this. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for worrying. Perhaps also see a sentence for wrathful and ways to use wording in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use worrying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.