Twenty-five example sentences. Students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use twenty-five in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twenty-five.
- At the most we could muster a few old ships, a couple of experimental vessels of war, and twenty-five thousand soldiers indifferently weaponed. (10)
- Before ten I had an offer of twenty-five francs; and before noon, after a desperate engagement, I sold her, saddle and all, for five-and-thirty. (2)
- Churchill, after being disliked at least twenty-five years, was now spoken of with compassionate allowances. (4)
- Cracks at the ball anyhow, was the game for the twenty-five minutes breather before dinner. (10)
- He got off and stretched himself luxuriously, for he had ridden some twenty-five good miles. (8)
- It must be twenty-five minutes now. (10)
- It would be time enough to think of that when she was twenty-five. (8)
- She sent me the money for twenty-five lessons. (9)
- The policeman was marching solemnly, about twenty-five yards away, paying apparently no attention to anything whatever. (8)
- These evenings were growing rather more frequent, with her advancing years, for she was now nearly twenty-five, and there were few Seniors so old. (9)
- They were exterminated by a glacial period not exceeding one hundred and twenty-five years in duration. (7)
- Twenty-five, pretty as paint, and clean out of the running. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twenty-five. Perhaps also see a sentence for terror and ways to use twined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twenty-five in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.