Twenty-three example sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use twenty-three in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twenty-three.
- Barrett was, I have heard, twenty-three pounds and odd shillings. (10)
- Gentlemen, the prisoner is only twenty-three years old. (8)
- He could not have been more than twenty-three years of age. (1)
- He perished by treachery at the age of twenty-three years. (10)
- He was too young at twenty-three or twenty-four. (10)
- I was exposed to view twenty-three minutes, odd seconds. (10)
- The snow-white bird, with the yellow head, scratched seventeen times before Xanthe, and, on reaching Mopsus, twenty-three times, which was perfectly correct. (5)
- Vera Winter died at twenty-three. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twenty-three. Perhaps also see a sentence for theorist and ways to use twirling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twenty-three in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.