How do you use twigs in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use twigs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twigs.
- All their delicate boughs and twigs were shaking and dancing in the wind; and their rain-washed leopard-like bodies had a lithe un-English gaiety. (8)
- And the breath of her sigh stirred all the birch-tree twigs just coloured with the dawn. (8)
- Close to home, the first little eddy of wind stirred, and the song of dripping twigs began; an owl hooted, honey-soft, in the fog. (8)
- In his giant agony he had torn up the ground on which he lay; his clenched hands were full of leaves and twigs and earth. (1)
- Not only his blossoms withered, his being seemed to draw in its shoots and twigs. (10)
- So in Spring, when all seems lowering and grey, the hedges and trees suddenly flare out against the purple clouds, their twigs all in flame. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twigs. Perhaps also see a sentence for thumped and ways to use twisden in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twigs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.