Twittered sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use twittered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twittered.
- A robin twittered in the willows; a leaf fell on her bare ankle. (8)
- Hints were dropping about the neighbourhood; the hedgeways twittered, the tree-tops cawed. (10)
- Silent they stood, while the birds, one by one, twittered out their first calls. (8)
- The birds of the dawn twittered, chirped, dived aslant her window, fluttered back. (10)
- Water carts and street sweepers had come out into the glimmer; sparrows twittered in the eaves. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twittered. Perhaps also see a sentence for tampering and ways to use twigs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twittered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.