Sentences with twittering. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use twittering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twittering.
- In the stony niche crouched a stray cat watching the twittering sparrows. (8)
- On one shoulder and on his bare head two sparrows have perched, and from the gardens, behind, comes the twittering and singing of birds. (8)
- Suddenly her flight wound to an end in a dozen twittering steps, and she sank. (10)
- There had been rain in the night; the air war full of forest fragrance, and the low, sweet voice of twittering birds. (9)
- Westangle received their ideas with the twittering reticence that deceived so many people when they supposed she knew what they were talking about. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twittering. Perhaps also see a sentence for titled and ways to use twickenham in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twittering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.