Sentences with ultimate. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ultimate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ultimate.
- Almost in the first germinal impulse the inventive mind forefeels the ultimate difference and recognizes the essential simplicity or complexity of the motive. (9)
- And the quiet inflexibility of his face forbade the ultimate hope which lies in giving men a dose of hysterics when they are obstinate. (10)
- Bertram has a bad chance of ultimate recovery. (4)
- It can afford that ultimate finery. (9)
- She is the ultimate civilizer, the polisher, a sweet cook. (10)
- Ultimate mental subjection he may also have seen in it, unconsciously. (10)
- Ultimate victory hung still in the balance. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ultimate. Perhaps also see a sentence for unjustly and ways to use ultimately in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ultimate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.