Sentences for farthest. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use farthest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for farthest.
- And as to conceit, he is the farthest from it of any man I know. (4)
- As I looked landward, the mountains reared their huge crests, one above the other, to the farthest any eye could reach. (6)
- But on the second, or at farthest the third night after your arrival, you will probably have a violent storm. (4)
- He got no farther than the farthest of his predecessors. (7)
- He would have guessed, at farthest, two weeks. (10)
- It was the farthest piece of travel accomplished. (2)
- Jackson died a week later, and they buried him in the old family lot in the farthest corner of the orchard. (9)
- No one could look on it without feeling that, there, the human will had been pushed to its farthest limits of endurance. (8)
- Once away from books, I carried a head that shot rockets to the farthest hills. (10)
- There was sunlight on the farthest Adige walls, but damp shade already filled the East-facing hollows. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for farthest. Perhaps also see a sentence for fairest and ways to use favourite in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use farthest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.