Uttermost sentence. English majors, readers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use uttermost in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for uttermost.
- His face was white between its stains of blood; his eyes were strained open to their uttermost expansion. (1)
- Like elastic stretched beyond its uttermost, his reason, will, faculties of calculation and resolve snapped to within him. (8)
- Only Nature can express the uttermost beauty with her gathering and tuning of discords. (10)
- Then, instinctively aware that this moment had been pressed to its uttermost, she scrambled up, kissed his forehead, stretched herself, and laughed. (8)
- They stop not short of the uttermost when they are on the wings of dread. (10)
- Was that, then, the uttermost truth, was faith a smaller thing? (8)
- With this particular pair, inbred to the uttermost, he had successfully surmounted a great risk. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for uttermost. Perhaps also see a sentence for unassisted and ways to use utters in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use uttermost in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.