A sentence for the word umbrella. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use umbrella in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for umbrella.
- He bowed, and gravely opened his enormous umbrella, which he held up over the heads of the ladies, while Ammiani led the way. (10)
- He followed the others slowly up the steps, leaning on his umbrella, and stood a moment to get his breath. (8)
- His gloved hands were clasped in front over the handle of his umbrella. (8)
- One was a travelling tinker, who lit a pipe and spread a tawny umbrella. (10)
- She looked up from digging the point of her umbrella in the ground. (9)
- Should he go forth alone on his chance of discovering Clara and forgiving her under his umbrella and cloak? (10)
- The umbrella was folded. (10)
- The Judge politely escorted us to the end of the lock under an umbrella. (2)
- The tinker was kindling preparations for his tea, under the tawny umbrella. (10)
- The walking tent was an enormous white umbrella. (10)
- Then, putting on his hat and overcoat, he took two others, his best malacca cane, an umbrella, and opened the front door. (8)
- There was then a general question whether Clara had taken her umbrella. (10)
- You were without an umbrella. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for umbrella. Perhaps also see a sentence for unsupported and ways to use unhappily in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use umbrella in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.