How to use umbrellas in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use umbrellas in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for umbrellas.
- It came, after wettings of a couple scorning the refuge of dainty townsfolk under umbrellas, and proud of their likeness to dripping wayside wildflowers. (10)
- Men bearing umbrellas, shawls, and cloaks were dispatched on a circuit of the park. (10)
- She met him at the door with her guide-books, wraps and umbrellas, and would hardly give him time to get on his hat and coat. (9)
- The standing and sitting groups were closely packed together, and the expanded parasols and umbrellas formed a nearly unbroken roof. (9)
- These very troopers swore to it; but they could not swear to Wilfrid, and white umbrellas were not absolutely uncommon. (10)
- You can slip in from the shrubbery at any time; and there you will find we keep our umbrellas hanging up by that door. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for umbrellas. Perhaps also see a sentence for unimpaired and ways to use umbrella in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use umbrellas in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.