Sentences using the word unaccompanied. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use unaccompanied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unaccompanied.
- And the old lady, having put on her bonnet, set forth placidly, unaccompanied by her little white dog. (8)
- In the hopefulness of the idea, Willoughby suffered De Craye to go on his chance unaccompanied. (10)
- It was a Sunday in early Summer when General Ople walked to morning service, unaccompanied by Elizabeth, who was unwell. (10)
- Light, unaccompanied by the prejudice of human eyes, made strange revelation of incongruities, as though illuminating the dispassionate march of history. (8)
- She came on foot, and had come unaccompanied, stick in hand, her dress looped for the roads. (10)
- These sensations were unaccompanied by thought. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unaccompanied. Perhaps also see a sentence for unfailing and ways to use unnatural in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unaccompanied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.